Heather is an associate attorney with Seaton, Peters & Revnew practicing in the areas of employment and labor law litigation and counseling. Heather has experience representing clients before state courts and in arbitration proceedings. Heather represents employers in a broad range of employment matters, including claims related to non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, overtime pay and minimum wage issues, shareholder disputes, accommodation and leave requests, employment contracts, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
View Heather's Employer Advisor articles on our website.
Main Areas of Practice
- Employment discrimination litigation and advice
- Wage and hour litigation and counseling
- Non-compete, non-solicitation, and trade secret litigation
- OSHA compliance and citation response
- Defense of union pension fund contribution claims
- Contract review and negotiation
- Corporate governance issues
- Counseling regarding personnel policies and complex hiring, discipline and discharge decisions
- Commercial litigation
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- State of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, JD (2014)
- College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, MN, B.A. (2011)